Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas came early - in the form of clipart!


laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

That clipart is too cute!
First Grade Blue SKies

Nikki said...

Miss Erin! Thank you so much for sharing my blog with your friends! I am so excited! I am going to go right now and share your blog with mine :) Then I can come back and read EVERYTHING you have here! xox

Amy said...

So cute! I can't wait to see your freebies!

Kristin said...

Adorable!!! On my way now!!! (Love that diet coke one!)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

lisastuf said...

I just love Nikki's art! I have followed her for awhile and she has sent me here and I am now following your awesome blog! I have a 4 year old Granddaughter that I babysit several days a week and I love to play "Gramma's Pre-school" with her, so I'm sure your site will be valuable to me!
If you get a chance, follow me also, I write a craft blog and often post about the activities that me and my Granddaughter do.
Lisa H.

Teacher online said...

I follow your blog, it's full of ideas! Thanks for sharing!
Gritngs from ITALY

Crayons and Curls said...

I love your blog! Thank you for telling me about Nikki! She created the cutest Santas! I blogged about her (with a thank you to you!) :)
Crayons and Curls