Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Project SEE!


Sarah Paul said...

Can't wait to read more posts about science! I'm hoping to post more about science this year too. I teach force and motion in the spring. It's a fun unit, but I have to admit, it's not an easy one for me. I'm totally pinning this post so I can remember it in the spring. Thank you for a wonderful post! Looks like a fun unit:) Congrats on the ipads!
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

That's awesome!! Congrats!
First Grade Blue SKies

Tanya Solano said...

I love doing science with my kinders. They are so amazed at the things we come up with! I'll be checking back for the updates!
Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

Cindy Calenti said...

WOW - fabulous grant and your science activities look so engaging. Can't wait to see what more is to come.

Granny Goes to School