Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New and excited!

OH MY WORD! I am drooling ya'll! Are you noticing my new...oh so sophisticated...blog design?!? Kassie Garlock from Designs by Kassie pulled my vision together perfectly. I wanted so badly to get away from the safari look and transition into something that was fun, fresh, and modern.
Kassie did it!!! She was wonderful to work with, quick to respond, and patient with my bajillion emails asking for changes here and new fonts there! ha It was a chore - - believe me! And, she pulled it all together beautifully. Exactly what I wanted! if you're up for a new design, I recommend her. 

Thanks for all of your hard work, Kassie! It is JUST what I had in mind! :) Maybe this will inspire me to blog more. ha After all, this is my 3rd post in a row. 

Someone pinch me!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

You are right! The new blog design is perfect for you!

Becky said...

It looks so great!!!!