Friday, February 3, 2017

Valentine Freebie

Hi friends. With Groundhog Day over, I'm gearing up for Valentine's Day. I thought I'd spread the love by sharing a freebie with you. Looking for something to give to your students or possibly your teacher friends? Well, look no further. I've got just the thing!
Just print off the freebie, pair it with some "Tic Tacs," and viola! You've got the perfect little Valentine. For extra durability, laminate. You can download the freebie by visiting my TpT store. Just click the cover image below. I've even included game boards where the words "Tic Tac" aren't highlighted for those candy free schools. In that case, just pair the game board with a fun marker or crayon and attach with washi tape. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Robert John said...


As a result of the fact that this sport is now performed all over the world, I would like to let you know that if you're a student in need of assignment assistance, that's the best location to learn more about its finance dissertation topics.