Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#teachertalktuesday

Hey friends. I'm linking up with What the Teacher Wants and Apples and ABCs for "Teacher Talk Tuesday." I just love instagram! It seriously makes any bad picture look better. Can I get an Amen on that? Seriously. You took an ugly picture of yourself? No worries, instagram it....crop it a little...and change it to Rise or Valencia (my faves) and viola! You instantly look 100 times better. Perhaps that is why it's called INSTAgram! ha ha Just a thought.  
Anyways, I'd love it if you'd follow me. This is actually my personal account, hence the reason for the "erinee21" name and not my blog name. I am not one to manage a personal account and a blogger one....I can barely keep up with facebook. ha So it's an all in one type thing for me. Stop on in and say hello...like a few pics...and even comment. You may even learn a little more about ME! Today's post is about my May Family Project - our Kindergarten Capsule. 
It puts a spin on the traditional pizza box portfolio. I love the way they turned out! My student names are on the bottom of each one and they're full of goodies. I'll give these to parents on the day of Kindergarten Graduation. Let the tears begin! #presh
Link up with everyone and make sure you use the hashtag #teachertalktuesday. I just love #hashtags! #ha Ok, enough. You can visit my instagram account by clicking the button below. Have a great evening. 
                                  

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Your new blog look is amazing! It is so you!

Beadboard said...

loving your new look. Thanks for sharing all your fabulous ideas. Pizza boxes: do you order online? my email is smskdg@hotmail.com if you can point me in the right direction. thanks!

Michelle Griffo said...

I am so so glad you linked up! :)
Michelle