Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July!

Hey friends....I'm back! I swear, I want to do better.....it's just so hard to find time. Ugh. Life gets in the way...and it becomes a choice. Do I get some sleep or blog? ha Typically, I choose the later. Anyways, I am joining in on the fun and hosting a Christmas in July sale, along with others from Blog Hoppin'. If ya'll haven't visited our blog in a while - you must. It's had a face lift and looks amazing! Here's a little sneak peek of what I'll be marking down over the next few days. Every day, a different product will be 20% off. Now is a great time to stock up on those Back to School items! 

It's a gift to bring some Summer CHEER, 
with goodies this perfect this time of year...
Because we love you is the reason why, 
just think of it as Christmas in July! 

Today, my Zebra Bright and Zebra Primary Classroom Decor is marked down. Tomorrow, my Gingerbread Man pack is on sale. You can read more about how I use that unit in my classroom, {here}. And then on Thursday, my Classroom Book Units will be 20% off. Keep checking back for more discounts each day and be sure to check out all the other fabulous sales going on. Happy Shopping!

0 comments: