Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gearing up for the 100th Day!!

Check out what arrived.....my gray wig.....squeal!  
I am BEYOND stoked!  I have encouraged my kiddos to dress as if they are 100 years old and I figured I better look the part, too.  ;-)  The 100th day is one of my favorite days of the school year.  I explain to my parents  the reasoning behind the celebration and how we teach the importance of place value during our morning routine by counting the days of school.  I have several activities planned and am anxious to see my students' expressions...not sure they'll recognize me.  I'll be sure to post pictures as our day unfolds on February 3rd.  What are some 100th day activities YOU would recommend? Please share.  ~Miss E

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'm laughing out loud! Too cute!
-Rachelle
www.whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

I absolutely LOVE that you went the extra mile and bought a wig!

Shannon
kinder-pond.blogspot.com

Erin Eberhart said...

ha ha Thanks! My kiddos literally did not even recognize me. The wig was such a great find, too. I paid $7.99 for it from an online costume shop. Paid more to ship it! ha

Annie said...

Where can I get the tally sheet you made? TIA