Saturday, February 4, 2012

I have finally finished!

I have finally finished my Valentine's unit. Whoo hoo! This 51 page unit is packed with goodies and includes 5 math work stations that review:
Graphing
Tally Marks
Skip Counting
Making patterns and labeling
Roll and Color (dice/number recognition)

Items for literacy work stations  and literacy circles include:
Poetry
HFW practice
Pocket chart center
CVC practice
Splat the Cat listening response sheet
Splat the Cat glyph (and patterns hand drawn by ME!)
Splat the Cat tally table
Splat the Cat character analysis
AND MUCH MORE!  
This sweet unit is priced at $5.00 and can be yours today.  Hurry over and grab it from my TpT store! :)  Thanks friends. Happy weekend.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Really cute! On my wishlist now!!!

Kim
Growing Up Teaching

Tricia said...

Looks great. You are so creative.

Tricia
Queen with Class

Unknown said...

Love, love love it!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies