Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother's Day Mini Unit

Hey friends. I just posted my Mother's Day {mini unit} and I'm dying for you to check it out! It has 20 pages full of sweet keepsakes that will make any Mom shed a tear! 

Included are:
-3 reader's response pages
-a Venn Diagram
-Mother's Day magazine scavenger hunt
-Hand print Keepsake
-Breakfast in Bed activity
-Instructions/Patterns/Poem
-Menu printable
and
-an Emergent Reader Keepsake (<---Mom's will LOVE this one)

For $3.00, you can purchase this packet and make any mother smile. What are you waiting for? Hop on over to my TpT store and pick up your copy today. Because my Mom is an amazing mother to 2 girls (Emily and myself), I'll email FREE copies to the first 2 people who comment. Be sure to leave an email address. Thank you for looking! :)

7 comments:

YearntoLearn said...

Looks cute.

taskcard123@yahoo.com

Lori Rosenberg said...

Looks really wonderful!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Laurie said...

I look to be late but it looks ADORABLE. Have to add to my wishlist!
Laurie
lshee3qx@gmail.com

AnaMarie said...

Looks great!
lopezanamarie9@gmail.com

Miss Kindergarten said...

Sooo cute!!!

Sarah Paul said...

This looks so great!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Leah Zilberman said...

Is there a problem with the file? I just tried to download and it says the file is not supported or hasn't been uploaded correctly. Bummer.