Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pinning fool

Are you pinning with all this free time on your hands?  Hello summer break! I am in love with this freedom, weather, and fired up for next year already. Here are a few of my most recent and favorite pins. 
I am SOOO implementing this into my work stations next year - certainly towards the beginning of the year. This will help with learning names and making new friends. A name writing station - genius!
I think this is presh.  I plan on asking all of my new kinders to bring a framed photo of their family to school. They will decorate the tops of my books shelves in my library center - emphasizing the importance of home and school. Source: Prepare to Play
Can Post its get any better? How awesome are these? I can think of a million and one things to use these for. Sight words, word of the week, notes home, spelling words, library book due, etc! I MUST FIND THESE! Source: n/a
Seriously. This teacher is beyond smart. She glued a pom pom ball to the top of students' dry erase markers for an instant eraser! Viola. No more old socks or used dryer sheets. Source: Classroom Collective
What a great way to incorporate signals in your classroom and without interruptions! This serves as such a cute visual, too. Source: The Organized Classroom Blog


Have you pinned anything great lately? Please share! I'm always looking for new ideas. Happy Monday! :)

12 comments:

Lisa at Fourth and Ten said...

I love those post its! I usually just make my own reminder bracelets with text boxes in PPT though, it's cheaper and I don't have to rewrite the message. I just trim, tape, and put them on their wrists! Towards the end of the year, I feel they wear bracelets home everyday because of all the events we have! You'll love using reminder bracelets though. I've found some parents won't take the time to check their kids folder, but they can't help but notice the big ole bracelet on their wrist!
Lisa
Stories From Second

Heather's Heart said...

I love the pom pom ball idea!

I hope you have a great summer and I hope you keeping sharing your great pins! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Roxarita said...

I love ALL OF THESE ideas!! Thanks!

Cupcake said...

The hand signal idea is so cute!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Lisa R. said...

I LOVE Pinterest!! There are so many brilliant ideas out there. I am in love with your family picture bookcase pin!! I also really like that bathroom signal hands!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Kelley Dolling said...

Speaking of pinning . . . I just "pinned" your page like crazy. Those watch sticky notes are to die for! Thanks so much for sharing your "finds."

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

The Colorful Apple said...

The framed family photos is such a great idea!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

RainbowsWithinReach said...

Thanks so much for circulating the link to my blog for the awesome writing center I observed on one of my Author visits.

I appreciate the boost!

Debbie Clement
RainbowsWithinReach

Tangelia C. said...

Thanks for such great pin shares! I love pinterest!

Mrs. Lovelace said...

I definitely want to remember to do a family picture area this year. Makes the room so personal!

And for my own sanity and my tissue box stockpile I MUST remember the pompoms as erasers.

Gotta love Pinning!

http://greatteacherssteal.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Hi there, first of all I love the pom pom on the end of a pen idea. Secondly the bracelet idea I have used for years but with strips of card and a bit of tape. New sounds, words, numbers etc. If a child of mine has one of these on then at intervals during the day I ask them what it says or what is the sound? and other adults do too. It is very powerful.

Unknown said...


صيانة هوفر
صيانة هوت بوينت
صيانة هاير
صيانة هايسنس
صيانة ميلا
صيانة كاريير
صيانة كلفينيتور
صيانة كاندي
صيانة فريجيدير
صيانة فاجور