Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day SALE!

Hey friends! I'm spending some time tonight getting Mother's Day stuff ready - stuffing our breakfast bags and stapling my students' books. With that said, I wanted to share a few pages of those with you. They are TOO cute! :)

 I made them guess at how old they thought their Mom was! ha ha I'm sure his Mom will LOVE this.


My Mom loves money! ha ha Who doesn't? Hilarious!

All of these printables can be found in my Mother's Day {Mini Unit}. You can check that out below. Included are lots of fun goodies from an emergent keepsake reader to printables and a handprint page! Mom's will love it - trust me.
In order to push these out the door....for a limited time only, this 20 page {Mini Unit} will be 20% off! Hop over to my TpT store and pick it up for the little's in your class. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's out there. 

1 comments:

Mrs. Anderson said...

I love the Mother's Day booklet! I just bought your Mother's Day mini unit!
Thanks!
Connie:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com