Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ahoy Mateys!

I don't know about ya'll...but I absolutely LOVE getting to peek inside classrooms. Seriously...I'm all the time googling classroom themes and checking out layouts, bulletin boards, and different set ups. So many ideas and such wonderful inspiration. With that said - meet Cassie...wife, mother of 2, and new 2nd grade teacher. 
Cassie and I taught kindergarten together at my last school and she recently was moved to 2nd grade. She decided to go with Collins' Crew and all things pirates and has been gracious enough to let me share some classroom pics. 







What are your thoughts? I love the focus wall and how everything matches and ties in. So clean, neat, and creative. Hopefully this has provided a little inspiration for you! Thanks, Cassie, for letting me share. Happy Sunday, ya'll!

8 comments:

Stacy said...

WOW!!! Cassie's room is FANTASTIC. I love everything about it. Her reading center chairs, the focus wall, the crates, the alphabet line, and even the door sign. Thanks so much for letting us take a peek.
✰ Stacy

Simpson Superstars

Lisa R. said...

Oh wow! I L-O-V-E Cassie's classroom!! I have a pirate themed classroom & this post has given me even more ideas what to do to my classroom. Thanks for sharing this with us! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Kiah said...

Love that theme! Everything is very tastefully done, it's not sensory overload!

Kiah
kiah.m.berg@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love her ship!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Cupcake said...

What a fun classroom! I love her ship and trees!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Tanya Dwyer said...

It's great! Thanks for sharing! I love looking into other classrooms too!

~Tanya =)
Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

Eileen Griffin said...

Both of your rooms look amazing! Well done, Ladies!
Eileen
Second Grade Sunshine

Glitzy In First Grade said...

Beautiful classroom!