Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thirty One fundraiser - stock up for school!

Hey friends! I know what you're thinking...two posts in one day? This woman is nuts! BUT - I wanted to announce this and see if you all could help me out. As some of you all may or may not know...in addition to teaching, helping out at a local gift shop, and serving on a few committees - I coach cheerleading! ha Our school is K-8 so I work with JV and Varsity girls, grades 6th through 8th. 
We recently booked our summer camp through UCA and for 9 girls and 2 coaches, the cost is tremendous! We are trying to help some by hosting a fundraiser through Thirty-One! 
We are currently selling the large utility totes for $35. Right now, for every tote you purchase, you can buy a 2nd utility bag for $10! So that's 2 totes for $45 - hello Christmas and Birthdays! 

For every tote WE sell (not including the $10 one) we earn $12.50 towards camp. Anything else we sell from Thirty-One, we earn 25% of the amount you spend. Does that make sense? ha I am posting this to ask you to help us out! You can visit our page and make your selections by clicking the light bulb below. All orders can be paid by card and then everything will ship to YOU. How's that for service? Check out all the patterns and colors to choose from. I just love my large utility to tote things to and from school - it is so handy!
Are you interested? If so, click the light bulb below to visit our site and ensure we receive credit for your order. If you have any questions about ordering, please do not hesitate to comment below or email me. The deadline for orders is June 30th at 5pm (EST). Thank you on behalf of my squad, we really appreciate you!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh how well I know where you are coming from. I am a first grade teacher and Varsity Football Cheerleading Coach (9th - 12th grade). Cheer is very expensive! Between UCA camp and uniforms from Varsity, there is no telling how much money we spend. I will try to get back to your store and buy something this week to help you out. :)